Highly Experienced Program & Project Managers
We deliver projects better!
PM Solutions provides highly experienced program managers and project managers with the leadership capabilities to successfully guide, manage, and support high-visibility initiatives.
Flexible Enough to Meet Your Needs
Whether you require resources long term or short term, PM Solutions has the flexibility and talent to accommodate your resource needs. We specialize in:
- Managing strategic, mission-critical initiatives: Our clients utilize our consultants when they can't afford program or project failure - even staffing companies turn to us!
- Recovering troubled projects: Our consultants are skilled at conducting rapid diagnosis of problems, instituting course corrections, and bringing projects back on track.
- Interim leadership: We can take charge of PMOs and similar organizations, run them for you for short or long term durations, and transition them back to you when you're ready.
- Filling skill set gaps: If your people are proficient in some areas but not so much in others (e.g., risk management), we can provide the expertise you need. We can also help better manage key resource dependency issues.
- Supplementing resources when demand exceeds capacity: From Business Analysts to Project Controllers to Program Managers, we can help fill your staffing shortages.
Backed by PM Solutions’ Renowned Toolkit
All of our experts are certified and bring our proprietary toolkit of vetted best practices, processes, templates, metrics and dashboards with them. So you not only get the benefit of leaders with an average of 15 years of experience, you also get the backing of PM Solutions’ intellectual property and account oversight as constant assurance that you will receive consistent delivery. We adhere to a rigorous talent acquisition process, ensuring that our consultants bring a history of demonstrated performance managing a diverse range of projects and programs in all industries.
Browse our case studies to learn about some of our successes.